Nolan Richard Kapp, son of Todd and Melissa (Lukac) Kapp, Oak Harbor, was born Thursday, Sept. 13, at St. Charles Hospital.
Maternal grandparents are Patricia Lukac and James Lukac. Great grandparents Ken and Katy Limestahl and Joan Lukac all of Port Clinton. Paternal grandparents are Bob and Diane Kapp of Curtice. Great Grandparents are Richard and Gaye Armstrong of Perrsyburg.
- Soap Box Derby Gravity Racing takes to Erie-Ottawa International Airport runway
- Memorial Day Ceremonies to honor the fallen from The Battle of Lake Erie
- 9th Annual Stars, Stripes, and SOUSA at Port Clinton High School
- Kindergarten poetry reading at Bataan Memorial Primary
- Magruder Hospital named Healthstrong Top 100 Critical Access Hospital