Devin Kohlman of Port Clinton has been diagnosed with metatistatic medulloblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer. At this time he has been through two surgeries, radiation therapy,
and chemotherapy, and is due to start a second treatment regime of chemotherapy shortly.
A benefit will be held on March 27th from 6-9 p.m at Rosie’s Bar & Grill, located at the “Old Island House”, 102 Madison St., Port Clinton.
Entertainment will be provided by Corduroy Road and food and refreshments will be served. A donation of $20per person is requested, with 100% of the proceeds going to Devin and his mother. Devin will be there in person or on video.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts