Members of Cub Scouts Pack 361 received their advancements and awards at the 2013 Blue & Gold Banquet held March 4 at St. John Lutheran Church in Port Clinton.
The awards result from the hard work and projects the Scouts undertake over the course of the year according to the Boy Scouts of America requirements.
Recognition was given to:
- Tiger Club Advancements: Joseph Apple, Brik Barna, Dylan Bolyard, Bryce Copeland, Reilly Laird, Ryan Mortus, Branden Ramsey; Austin Walker, Cole Whiteside and Joey Zam.
- Wolf Advancements: Owen Auxter, Evan Crow, Brent Jacoby, Gavin Maloy, Mason McGlothlin, Nicholas Nellet and Matthew Peterson.
- Bear Advancements: Anthony Aukerman, Ashton Fisher, Gavin George and T.J. Patterson.
- Webelos I Advancements and Activity Pins: Elliot Auxter (5); Tristan Boling (4); Austin Bradshaw (3); Thomas Brooks (6); Aiden Carpenter (2); Ethan Carpenter (3); Mitchell Coon (2); John Gale (2); Braeden George (3); Garrett Hirt (4); Steven Holly (2); Jayce Kennedy (6); Westin Laird (9); Benjamin Lucas (5); Mark Phillips (3); and Thomas Sees (3).
- Weblos II Advancements and Activity Pins: All the following members earned the Arrow of Light designation – Kyle Coleman, Douglas Johnson, Cooper Kowal, Justin Martin, Mason McDougall, Brendon Mullins and William Segaard.
For more information on the Boy Scouts program, call Kim Auxter at 419-734-3899.