Photos by Jasmine Cupp
Main Street Port Clinton hosted a downtown business Trick-or-Treat Saturday, Oct. 26 from 1-3 p.m. Participating businesses downtown had orange pumpkins in their windows inviting ghosts and goblins to come in to get some candy. Main Street Port Clinton would like to thank the businesses that participated in the event and thank the trick-or-treaters that filled the streets.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts