The Ohio Department of Transportation District Two announces the following update on road conditions due to flooding on state and federal routes in northwest Ohio.
• SR 105, just west of SR 590 is closed. Motorists should seek an alternate route.
• SR 19 just south of the Sandusky/Ottawa County line is closed. Seek an alternate route.
• SR 105 between US 23 and Woodville is closed. Motorists should seek an alternate route.
• SR 101 between CR 13 and TR 122 is open.
• SR 12 between SR 635 and SR 590 is open.
• SR 635 between SR 18 and SR 12 is now open.
• US 23 between SR 105 and Elmore Road is closed. Detour: SR 199, US 6.
• SR 281 between Rudolph Road and Solether Road is closed. Motorists should seek an alternate route.
• Northbound I-75 to Cygnet Road is open.
• SR 18 at Tarr Street near North Baltimore is open.
• SR 18 between Milton Road and SR 235 is open.
Check www.OHGO.com for the latest updates on flooding in northwest Ohio and across the state.