The Marblehead Village Council is currently seeking residents interested in filling a vacant council seat for the remainder of the term which expires on Dec. 31, 2017. The successful candidate must have resided within the municipality for at least one year prior to assuming office and must remain a resident and qualified elector. Residents interested in filling this vacancy should send a letter of interest to: Village of Marblehead Council, 513 W. Main Street, P.O. Box 306, Marblehead, Ohio 43440 by Saturday, Feb. 8, for consideration.
- Marblehead Peninsula Chamber donates back to the community
- Madyson Ritz named Sight Princess at Lions Perch Festival
- Ohio’s Navy serves at Marblehead Lighthouse
- Marblehead Lite Bed and Breakfast featured at Marblehead Bank
- Ferguson Gallery holds open house to celebrate new Ferguson-Fenton Artistic Bead