Now that winter snow is finally gone and everyone is looking forward to a warm spring and summer, merchants along Main Street (SR 163) in the historic village of Marblehead are kicking off the new season with Second Saturday Sunset Strolls, starting May 10.
Participating Marblehead merchants, including shops and restaurants, will extend evening hours the second Saturday of each month from 5-7 p.m. Each location will display the Sunset Stroll logo and will have cards to distribute to customers that can be used for discounts and specials at participating merchants. The cards, which will be valid from May through October, can also be obtained at the Marblehead Chamber of Commerce office, 5681 East Harbor Road, Marblehead.
- Marblehead Peninsula Chamber donates back to the community
- Madyson Ritz named Sight Princess at Lions Perch Festival
- Ohio’s Navy serves at Marblehead Lighthouse
- Marblehead Lite Bed and Breakfast featured at Marblehead Bank
- Ferguson Gallery holds open house to celebrate new Ferguson-Fenton Artistic Bead