Menu

Port Clinton Art Club donates to Ida Rupp Library

The Port Clinton Artists’ Club recently made a donation of $500 to the Ida Rupp Public Library to be used for art education programs. The PCAC has made many donations to the library throughout its history for a variety of items, including art books, and tables and chairs for the large conference room. Port Clinton Artists’ Club officers donate a check for $500 to the Ida Rupp Public Library:  PCAC Treasurer June Douglas (left), Secretary Jenny Knotek, Vice President Helen Arnold, Ida Rupp Board President James Widmer, Director Debbie Loiacono and PCAC President Dee Cochran.
The Port Clinton Artists' Club was founded in 1956 to provide opportunities for its members to advance their artistic skills and knowledge. This fellowship of artists promotes the arts and education through monthly meetings, workshops and day trips. More information about membership is on the Club website www.portclintonartistsclub.com.

back to top