Make dream journals and dream catchers at Ida Rupp from 3 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, June 27. Discuss with other teens your dreams — at night or for your future and the world.
For teens entering grades sixth through 12th grade in the fall. No registration required.
For information, call the library at 419-732-3212
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts