The Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Port Clinton held a ribbon cutting ceremony for Willow, located at 130 E. Second Street in downtown historic Port Clinton, on Friday, May 17. Representatives from the Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Port Clinton congratulated Willow on their grand opening and for their commitment to the community.
Pictured left to right: Charlene Kerul; Keith Fleming, Main Street PC Board Member; Dana Bacak-Lynd, Main Street PC Board Member; Roseann Hickman, Main Street Port Clinton President; Amy Ruffing, Owner; Jennifer Shenk, Owner; Lee Vivod, PC Chamber Board Chairman; Laura Schlachter, Chamber and Main Street PC; Missy Walker, Main Street PC Past-President; and John Coppeler, PC Chamber Board Treasure
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts