The Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting an Open House on Thursday, June 20, from 4:30-7 p.m. at 110 Madison Street in downtown historic Port Clinton. This free event is open to the entire community. The public is encouraged to stop by to browse the extensive variety of brochures from Chamber members, to pick up money saving coupons, and learn about upcoming events and activities.
Businesses are encouraged to attend to find out more about membership benefits, and to meet the Board of Directors and Chamber staff. Attendees can enter to win door prizes that evening. Signature hors d'oeuvres featuring local Chamber restaurants will be served. For more information, contact 419-734-5503.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts