The Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the grand re-opening and anniversary celebration of By Laurie, at 120 E. Second St., in downtown Port Clinton. The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is at noon Friday, Aug. 24. Light refreshments will be served.
By Laurie has planned a two-day whole house sale on Friday, Aug. 24, and Saturday, Aug. 25.
By Laurie has custom jewelry in gold, silver and other and offers jewelry repair. She has a full designer bead shop and a very nice line of vintage jewelry.
For information, contact 419-203-2849.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts