Ruthie Caputo, sales associate and Realtor with Jack Bradley Realty Co., Port Clinton, has been awarded the President’s Sales Club Award of Achievement designation from the Ohio Association of Realtors.
Caputo is a member of the Firelands Association of Realtors, OAR and National Association or Realtors.
OAR officially awarded 1,731 of its members President’s Sales Club designations in four recognition levels for outstanding sales performance in the real estate industry.
Honorees will be recognized at a President’s Sales Club Dinner during OAR’s 102nd annual Convention, Oct. 2-4, in Columbus. All OAR members in good standing were eligible for the award.
Award criteria include four levels of recognition: the Award of Achievement ($1 million in sales or commercial leases or 25 sale/lease transaction credits); the Award of Distinction ($2.5 million in sales or commercial leases or 50 sale/lease transaction credits); the Award of Excellence ($5 million in sales or commercial leases or 75 sale/lease transaction credits); and, the Pinnacle of Performance ($7.5 million in sales or commercial leases or 100 sale/lease transaction credits).
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts