This year’s contest is open to all boys and girls that are Ottawa County residents age 0-12 and will be held at Adams Street Park at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 4. In case of rain, it will be held at St. John Lutheran Church, at the corner of Second and Adams streets in Port Clinton.
Participants are asked to don their red, white and blue for the occasion.
New this year is an optional “most photogenic” contest, which will be judged based on photographs sent in with the applications. These will be judged separately prior to July 4th, and awards will be given at the afternoon ceremonies. Registration deadline for the “most photogenic” contest is June 30, and Firecracker Cutie contest applications are due the day of the event. Firecracker Cutie Applications will be accepted on the 4th starting at 9:15 a.m.
Awards will be presented at Adams Street Park immediately following the Firecracker Cutie Contest.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts