Magruder Hospital’s Laboratory was recently granted re-accreditation by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB).
Magruder is one of the few area hospitals to earn this accreditation. The process includes an intensive on-site assessment by specially trained AABB assessors and establishes that the level of medical, technical and administrative performance within the facility meets or exceeds the standards set by AABB. By meeting the requirements, Magruder joins approximately 1,800 similar facilities across the United States and abroad that have earned AABB Accreditation.
Accreditation by the AABB is the designation of choice for blood banking, transfusion medicine, blood management and cellular therapies because it demonstrates an organization’s commitment to advanced learning, continuous improvements and innovation by striving to sustain the highest possible level of patient and donor care.
- Magruder Hospital VIP Club taking reservations for day trips
- Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Port Clinton present annual awards
- Magruder Hospital hosting educational luncheon series
- Women’s health seminar “A Day for Me” at Magruder Hospital
- Oak Harbor DECA announces 2013 Entrepreneurship Award winners