Magruder Hospital is offering an informative two-part educational series from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, June 7-8, in the Magruder Conference Center. The series is called the Medical Information Notebook program.
The cost for the program is $10 to cover lunch both days. Each participant will receive an organizational binder to complete and take home. The program includes presentations from Dr. Barry Cover on medical history, screenings, immunizations and medical tests; Nick Marsico, RPh, on medication storage, generic medications, side effects, herbals and more; Rachel Fall, LSW, on advance directives; Stein Hospice on end-of-life issues; Life Connection of Ohio on organ donation; and Walker Funeral Homes on funeral planning. Past participants have raved about the program and always say more should attend.
Seating is limited to 25 participants and reservations can be made by calling 419-732-0208.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts