Two Stein Hospice nurses recently earned certification from the National Board for Certification of Hospice and Palliative Nurses. Registered nurses Denise Bowerman and Laura Mercer are now Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurses.
Bowerman has been with Stein Hospice for nearly 18 years. She is a Quality Clinical Educator and assists in the Care Center. She and her husband, Tim, have five children and live in Bellevue.
Laura Mercer joined Stein Hospice three years ago after a lengthy career with Mercy St. Charles Hospital in Oregon. Laura works in the Care Center in Sandusky. She and her husband, Dale, live in Catawba.
- Wreaths Across America arrives in Catawba
- Catawba Island Holiday Bureau taking applications and donations
- Catawba Island Brewing Company hosts Business After Hours
- MSU and NBA star Greg Kelser and designer Arthur Hills come to CIC June 17th
- 24th Annual “Chick” Schaffner Memorial Charity Golf Classic