The Immaculate Conception School third graders treated their parents to lunch last week in thanks for everything their parents have done for them. Mrs. Danielle Linja’s class sent out invitations, made gifts, decorated the tables, and prepared an Italian feast of spaghetti, bread, and desserts. The event was held in the school gym. The class spent some time reflecting and writing an essay thanking their parents for their time and guidance.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts