Brik Barna and Martina Cass look at temperature changes through out the week using their Chrome Book.
This school year has brought many changes to the classrooms at ICS, including the addition of Chrome books. Chrome books allow the students access to a whole new world of interactive learning through educational apps and the internet.
This week the second graders in Mrs. Penny Boyd’s classroom enhanced their weather unit in science by using the Chrome books to study temperatures, humidity, wind speed and precipitation of our area and surrounding areas. The children were also able to look at the forecast for the upcoming week and see the fluctuation in weather patterns. Students in all grade levels will soon be using Chrome books as a part of their everyday learning experience.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts