Port Clinton Middle School students produced a video in response to the Katy Perry ROAR Video contest on Good Morning America. The winner will be announced next week.
The effort was organized by Kendall Rusincovitch and her mother Shannon. David Thornberry, professional videographer, donated his time and worked with Troy Diels, PCMS Assistant Principal, to coordinate the taping. The 8th grade class dedicated the film to classmate Devin Kohlman who is battling brain cancer.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts