The Port Clinton Board of Education honored retiring staff members at its May meeting. Pictured with Superintendent Pat Adkins (left) and Board of Education President David Belden (right) are the retirees who attended: Dan Timmons, Bob Polachek, Brenda Hetrick, Lupe Wuersig and Karol Smercina. Other retiring staff members include Carol Clemons, Gail Perl, Mary Evans, Brenda Stewart, Beverly Trent and Betty Krizan.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts