Dave and Gail Shell were married Aug. 25, 1962 — 50 years ago — in Monroe, Mich. Their friends at Orchard Isle gave them a surprise 50th anniversary party where they wore wedding attire and renewed their vows on the shores of Lake Erie. Following the ceremony was a golf cart procession around the community ending with a dinner reception at Orchard Isle.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts