Behind a dominant performance from its defense, the Port Clinton Redskins defeated Huron, 46-19, to finish the season with a 19-3 record and a 12-2 mark in the Sandusky Bay Conference.
With 19 wins, Port Clinton has tied the previous record set when it went 19-4 in 1992-93.
Hope Thorbahn led the 'Skins with 16 points in a game that saw them control the game from the very beginning.
Port Clinton 47, Fremont Ross 32
After struggling early and falling behind, 8-7, Port Clinton went on a 7-0 run to take the lead for good on its way to a 47-32 victory over Fremont Ross last week in non-conference action.
Junior forward Tiffany Colston led the way with 22 points and 11 rebounds and Hope Thorbahn contributed 17 points.
The 'Skins will face the winner of the Perkins-Oak Harbor game on Saturday at 6:15 p.m. at Sandusky High School for a Div. II Sectional Title. Port Clinton has won all four its meetings with Perkins and Oak Harbor this season.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts