Coast to Coast Baseball would like to invite local players (ages 14-18) to one of our upcoming tryout events. At the tryout, our staff will evaluate player’s skills in four areas; hitting, fielding, arm strength, and speed.
Since the summer of 2001, over 3000 athletes from 46 different states have participated in the Coast to Coast Baseball program. Our alumni now compete at every level of collegiate baseball and even professionally.
Players accepted to the program will join college coaches and pro scouts at the $28 million dollar Roger Dean Complex in Jupiter, Florida, for games and instruction.
In addition to the tryout, an instructional hitting camp will be held the same day. The goal of the camp is to help players improve hitting fundamentals as well as their mental approach at the plate.
Events will be held at:
July 8: Bowling Green St. University
July 15: Kent State University
July 16: Mt. Vernon Nazarene University
July 17: Force Sports (Westlake)
July 18: Ohio University
All tryouts begin at 10 a.m., and hitting camp follows the tryout.
For more information, players and parents can visit our website. Register for one or both events on our website or by calling our office: coasttocoastathletics.com or 740-373-4455.
- Port Clinton Police Department takes on Ottawa County Sheriff’s Department
- Danbury 14U Baseball Team going to Regional League Championship Tournament
- Port Clinton High School Spring Sports Awards Program
- Danbury loses to Ottawa Hills in baseball finale
- Oak Harbor defeats Scott to advance to sectional final