• A daughter was born to Katherine and Tyson Smith, of Port Clinton, on May 30 at Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky.
• A son was born to Kymberli Steward and Cody Livas, both of Port Clinton, on June 1 at Firelands Regional Medical Center.
• A baby girl was born June 5 at Firelands Regional Medical Center to Heidi and Mark Osborne, of Marblehead.
• A baby boy was born June 11 at Firelands Regional Medical Center to Stacey and Todd Johannsen, of Marblehead.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts