James D. Grodi, 68, of Port Clinton, passed away Monday, April 15, at his residence, surrounded by his loving family. James was born on September 2, 1944, in Port Clinton, the son of Clarence “Cracker” and Charlotta (Wendt) Grodi.
Funeral services will be at 8 p.m, Thursday, April 18, in the Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Port Clinton, with visitation three hours prior, from 5-8 p.m. Interment will be private in Riverview Cemetery, Port Clinton. Online condolences may be shared with the family at www.walkerfuneralhomes.com.
- Special meeting of council held for presentation by Washington Properties
- Immaculate Conception Preschool open houses March 12 and 16
- Port Clinton City Schools Announces Terrific Kids for February 2014
- Edgewood Manor welcomes new Facility Rehabilitation Director
- Toledo Symphony Brass Quintet free concerts