This week the Ida Rupp Libraries will see the return of two Cookbook Clubs. On Wednesday, March 18, both Erie Islands Library (Put-in-Bay) and Ida Rupp Public Library (Port Clinton) will restart their popular cookbook clubs. Whether you are an islander or a mainland resident, enjoy food, fellowship and This week’s library events include:
Thursday, March 12
- Teen Game Day, Ida Rupp, 3 p.m., Grades 6 – 12.
- Elementary Arts & Crafts, Ida Rupp, 4 p.m. Make a St. Patrick’s Day card!
- Pulitzer Prize Book Club, The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead, Marblehead, 4 p.m. Adults.
- Family Movie Night, “Cars 3,” Erie Islands, 4:30 p.m.
- Bedtime Story Time, Ida Rupp, 7 p.m. Come in your PJ’s.
Saturday, March 14
- Spanish Story Hour “La Hora Del Cuento,” Marblehead, 10:30 a.m. All ages. This bilingual story hour is great for English and Spanish speakers.
Monday, March 16
- Yoga for Seniors & Beginners, Marblehead, 9 a.m.
- Story Time with Mrs. Winke, Ida Rupp; 10:30 a.m. Toddlers.
- Otterbein North Shore Book Club, “The Old Success” by Martha Grimes, ILAR of Otterbein North Shore; 1 p.m. Open to residents and guests.
- Teen Tech Time, Ida Rupp, 3 p.m. Grades 6 – 12.
- After School Story Time, Ida Rupp, 4 p.m.
Tuesday, March 17
- Sensory Story Time, Ida Rupp, 10:30 a.m. Toddlers with sensory needs.
- Make Your Own Shamrock Bouquet, Erie Islands, 4:30 p.m., Grades 1-4.
- St. Patty’s Day Celebration, Ida Rupp, 4:30 p.m. Children of all ages. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with crafts, games and cookie decorating.
Wednesday, March 18
- Hearts and Hands Craft Club, Erie Islands, 2 p.m. Adults.
- Teen Yoga, Ida Rupp, 3 p.m. Grades 6 – 12. Bring a water bottle, wear comfortable clothes.
- Cookbook Club – Port Clinton, Ida Rupp, 5:30 p.m. Adults. Make a recipe from Bon Appetit Magazine or website, bring table setting, own beverage.
- Cookbook Club – Put-in-Bay, Erie Islands at Put-in-Bay Senior Center; 5:30 p.m. Adults. Make a German recipe and bring to share.
Thursday, March 19
- Elementary STEM, Ida Rupp, 4 p.m. Grades 1-4.
- Words & Wine, Erie Islands, 5 p.m.
- Genealogy Show and Tell, Marblehead, 6 p.m. Adults.
- Bedtime Story Time, Ida Rupp, 7 p.m. All ages.