The Magruder Hospital Foundation is pleased to present “Grapes & Grains – A celebration of Food & Spirits” on Thursday, Oct. 1, at the Catawba Island Club Pavilion.
The event will take place from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. and all current safety guidelines will be observed. Entertainment for the event will be provided by Guitarist Tom Martin.
Enjoy dinner stations with specially selected food pairings created by Catawba Island Club’s Chef Addison Hoover, and spirits from Bait House Brewery, Gideon Owen Wine Company, The Orchard, and Twin Oast Brewery.
Proceeds from the event will assist the Magruder Hospital Foundation in supporting Magruder Hospital and its mission of Improving Lives Together.
Cost for the event is $75 for an individual or $125 for a pair of individuals. Tickets and sponsorship opportunities are available online at www.magruderhospitalfoundation.eventbrite.com Attendance will be limited to 90 people. Attendees must be 21 years of age.
For more information, contact Magruder Director of Development at 419-734-3131 Ext. 3147 or email@example.com.
The dynamic food stations for Grapes & Grains- A celebration of Food & Spirits, include:
- Station One – Sample a brew from Twin Oast Brewery paired with: Peach Chicken Kabobs, Mini Beef Empanada, Pierogis with Caramelized Onion and House Chips and Dip.
- Station Two – Sample a brew with Bait House Brewery in company with: Sausages and Kraut, Blackened Walleye Slider with Remoulade, and Corn Tortilla Chips with Guacamole.
- Station Three – Sample a wine from The Orchard complemented with: Cheese and Charcuterie Board, Vegetable Spring Rolls, Scallops on Corn Cakes and Sorbet.
- Station Four – Sample a glass from Gideon Owen Wine Company together with: Bacon Wrapped Dates, Chilled tomato-peach soup and Mini Beef Wellington.
- Station Five – Additional Food Station featuring Lamb Meatballs with Arrabbiata Sauce, Chicken Wings with House Sauce and Churros with Chocolate.
Masks will be required for admission and remain on unless seated for eating and drinking. Social distancing protocols will be in place. Food and spirit hosts will be masked and gloved.