Marblehead Coast Guard lauds Campbell’s donation

Feb 12, 2020 | Around Ottawa County | 0 comments

The Marblehead Coast Guard Station had its Division Change of Watch ceremony recently, and gratefully awarded a plaque to the Campbell Soup Company’s Napoleon Plant, reported Linda Fairchild, Staff Officer for Public Affairs at the Marblehead Station.

Campbell’s Soup Company generously donated 8,320 food items to Coast Guard personnel who remained on duty for 35 days a year ago, despite a federal shutdown and no government funding. The groceries went to the Marblehead, Toledo and Detroit Coast Guard Stations.

Division Commander Harry W. Archer presented the award to the Campbell Soup Company.

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Market Place

Starcher Village ProPeninsula Boat Sales marketplace 0219

Current Weather

First National Bank AdOhler & Holzhauer Ad Oct 2019 - Dec 2019Lake Erie Shores & Island

Calendar

April 2020
S M T W T F S
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
Share This