Nine Ohio State Park lodges will be offering Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, Nov. 25, for family and friends who want a delicious Thanksgiving feast without the muss and fuss, including Maumee Bay State Park in Northwest Ohio.
Reservations are required, and can be made by contacting the state park lodges directly.
The Thanksgiving buffet at Maumee Bay State Park is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Buffet options include roasted turkey, spiced maple syrup glazed ham, mashed potatoes, and a selection of seasonal desserts.
To make reservations, call 419-836-1466.
All nine lodges offer modern conveniences in a rustic, charming setting and a variety of dining options this holiday season. The Thanksgiving holiday weekend makes a great getaway for those who want to focus on family and friends, spend time outside, or just to relax.
The other parks offering the holiday buffet are:
- Burr Oak State Park Lodge – Call 740-767-2112.
- Deer Creek State Park Lodge – Call 740-869-6311.
- The Lodge at Geneva State Park – Call 866-806-8066.
- Hueston Woods State Park – Call 513-664-3527.
- Lake Hope State Park – 740-596-0601.
- Mohican State Park – 419-938-5411.
- Punderson State Park – 440-564-9144.
- Salt Fork State Park – 1800-AT-A-PARK.
- Shawnee State Park – 740-858-6621.
To learn more about each lodges Thanksgiving options, visit www.greatohiolodges.com/specials/holiday-menus. Overnight reservations at state park lodges can be made at www.greatohiolodges.com or by calling 1-800-282-7275.