The construction projects are anticipated to affect highways in Ottawa County this week include:
- State Route 19, between Mill St. and Main St., Oak Harbor, will be closed for intersection reconstruction. SR 163 will also be closed at the intersection. The closure will happen over two separate occurrences on either side of the Ottawa County Fair.
- Closure 1 occurs Wednesday, July 5 through Friday, July 14. Closure 2 occurs Monday, July 24 through Saturday, July 29. Detour: SR 523 to SR 53 to SR 2.
- State Route 51 at State Route 163, Genoa, will experience lane restrictions at the intersection for traffic signal replacement through summer.
- State Route 105, between SR 163 and S. Toussaint-Portage Rd., Oak Harbor, is closed for a bridge replacement through August. Detour: SR 590 to SR 163.
- State Route 163, between Oak Harbor and SR 590, will experience lane restrictions for resurfacing beginning Saturday, July 8 through early September.