Fall sports practices and the golf regular-season officially got underway on Monday, July 31, for member schools of the Ohio High School Athletic Association.
Football teams are now permitted to conduct their five acclimatization days, which include two days in helmets, two days in helmets and shoulder pads, and one day in full pads with no contact. When a student-athlete has completed the five-day acclimatization period, then full contact is permitted.
Fall Sports Season Calendars:
- Golf: Regular-Season Begins July 31. Sectional Tournaments Begin Sept. 25.
- Girls Tennis: Regular-Season Begins Aug. 4. Sectional Tournaments Begin Oct. 2.
- Field Hockey: Regular-Season Begins Aug. 18. Regional Tournaments Begin Oct. 16.
- Cross Country: Regular-Season Begins Aug. 21. District Tournaments Are Oct. 21.
- Soccer: Regular-Season Begins Aug. 11. Sectional Tournaments Begin Oct. 16.
- Girls Volleyball: Regular-Season Begins Aug. 18. Sectional Tournaments Begin Oct. 16.
- Football: Regular-Season Begins Aug. 14 (first Friday is Aug. 18). Regional Playoffs Begin Oct. 27.
Complete OHSAA 2023-24 Calendars: https://www.ohsaa.org/Calendar