The following construction projects are anticipated to affect highways in Ottawa County next week. All outlined work is weather permitting.
- State Route 51 at State Route 163, Genoa, will experience lane restrictions at the intersection for traffic signal replacement through summer.
- State Route 53, between Sandusky County line and SR 2 will experience lane restrictions under flagging operations for berming through June.
- State Route 105, between SR 163 and S. Toussaint-Portage Rd., Oak Harbor, is closed for a bridge replacement through August. Detour: SR 590 to SR 163.
- State Route 590, between Sandusky Co. line and SR 2, will experience lane restrictions for berming under flagging controls through June 30.
- Various routes throughout the county will be restricted at times through the work zone for herbicidal spraying.
- Various routes in the county will be restricted through the work zone for installation of pavement markings. Estimated completion: November 2023. This work will continue for adjustment/touch ups in October.
- Various routes in the county will be restricted to one lane through the work zone for sealing of pavement cracks. Work is expected to complete in two weeks.