There are many Port Clinton residents, businessmen and companies deserving of recognition for their stellar accomplishments over the past year. The Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce thinks so, too, and is again seeking nominations for those folks in order to present them with the agency’s prestigious annual awards.
Nominees must be submitted to the Chamber of Commerce by Monday, April 26. Nominees will be reviewed by the Award Selection Committee. The final nominees and award winners will be announced at the Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner and Awards Program in June.
For nomination forms, contact the chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-734-5503. Here is a list of the award categories:
- Lighthouse Award — A business that has made an outstanding contribution in its field.
- Beautification Award — A business that has significantly contributed to the aesthetic enhancement of the Greater Port Clinton community, either at its place of business or at another area in Port Clinton or Ottawa County, such as a park or public area.
- New Business — A business that successfully opened in 2020.
- Outstanding Citizen — An individual whose hard work and achievements have contributed to Port Clinton, its citizens and the business community of Ottawa County.
- Member of the Year — The most prestigious award given by the Chamber of Commerce, it recognizes the overall contribution of a business or individual to the Chamber of Commerce, the community, and the business environment of the Port Clinton Area, including Ottawa County.