Port Clinton High School welcomed the 2022 Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees last weekend. On Friday inductees were recognized during the Redskins Home Football Game vs. Toledo Rogers. The induction ceremony was held on Saturday Sept 17, at the Port Clinton Elks Lodge.
The five inductees were:
- Coach Don Drusbacky, who has long-served the Port Clinton City School District as a teacher in the Social Studies Department and a Coach in the Athletic Department. He has been honored for 50 years of service to the Boys Basketball Program and received the prestigious Bob Arnzen Award presented by the Ohio High School Basketball Coaches Association for longevity at an OHSAA School.
- Chelsea Beck Carvalo, 2010, a standout tennis player for the Lady Redskins from 2006-2009. She concluded her high school career with 121 wins which ties her for the most all-time in the girls tennis program.
- Allie Reynolds, 2011, was a standout in swimming and track at Port Clinton High School. She qualified for the State Swimming Championships her junior and senior Years. She earned All-Ohio Honors both years based on top 8 finishes. In track she was an SBC Champion, a District Champion, a Regional Runner-Up and the State Runner-Up in the discus.
- Marcus Hunt, 2010, was a 4-year lettermen for the Redskin Golf Team. Hunt was First-Team All-SBC three years and was the Sandusky Bay Conference Player of the Year his junior and senior year.
- Niul Manske, 1994, earned 8 varsity letters in Cross-Country, Swimming, and Track. He was a member of the 1991 SBC Championship CC Team, SBC Champion in the 1600 Meter, School Record Holder in the 200 Meter Free Relay (Swimming).