Ottawa County and several townships have contracted with Erie Blacktop to fog seal various roads and/or road sections. The streets listed below are scheduled for this work on weekdays, between July 5 through July 12. Crews are scheduled to work 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The order is subject to change.
- Trowbridge Road, TR #67, Genoa-Clay Center to Martin Williston
- Martin-Williston Road TR #7, Trowbridge to Walbridge East
- Martin-Williston Road TR #7, State Route 579 north to the County Line
- Curtice Easte West TR #70, Fostoria to Reiman
- Reservation Line Road TR #71, Fostoria to Billman
- Young Road TR #74, Fostoria to Billman
- Billman Road TR # 54, Trowbridge to Walbridge
- Trowbridge Road TR #67, Stange to State Route 590
- Vogel Road TR #100, State Route #163 to Salem-Carroll Road
- Bloom Road TR #100, 4 Mile House to State Route #19
- Portage South Road TR #111, Elmore Easter to Portage River South
- Cullman Road TR #107, Portage South to State Route #19
Motorists are advised to expect delays and are asked to use alternate routes when possible. Potential rain during the week could impact the proposed schedule. Visit www.co.ottawa.oh.us/219/Road-Closures for any updated closure information. Changes to the schedule will be posted there as they become available. Any questions, call the Ottawa County Engineer’s Office at 41-734-6777.