The 56th Ottawa County Fair this year on July 20-26 will be smaller, and focused on the Ottawa County Junior Fair this year. Fair food will be available every day from a limited number of vendors.
There will be no admission fee, except for a $10 admission to the Demolition Derby on Friday, July 24 at 7:30 p.m., one of the fair’s most popular events. The harness racing will return to the fairgrounds track on Monday and Tuesday at 5 p.m., but with the grandstand closed and without wagering.
The Junior Fair Livestock Sale will be online this year on July 23-24 at Breeders World Final Drive Youth Auctions. For details on bidding and accounts, visit bwfinaldrive.com.
Ottawa County Fair schedule
- Monday, July 20 — Fremont Federal Credit Union Day: Horse Show at 9 a.m.; Poultry Show at 11 a.m.; Sheep Show at 3 p.m.; Harness Racing at 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 21 — Ag Credit Day: Horse Show at 9 a.m.; Pig Show at 1 p.m.; Harness Racing at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 22 — Croghan Colonial Bank Day: Horse Show at 9 a.m.; Beef Show at noon.
- Thursday, July 23 — Genoa Bank Day: Rabbit Show at 11 a.m.; Goat Show at 3 p.m.
- Friday, July 24 — Demolition Derby, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 25 — Junior Fair Square Dance, 7 p.m.