The following ODOT construction projects are anticipated to affect highways in Ottawa County next week. All outlined work is weather permitting.
- State Route 19, between Mill St. and Main St., Oak Harbor, is closed for intersection reconstruction. SR 163 is also closed at the intersection. The closure will happen over two separate occurrences on either side of the Ottawa County Fair.
- Closure 1 occurs through Friday, July 14. Closure 2 occurs Monday, July 24 through Saturday, July 29. Detour: SR 523 to SR 53 to SR 2.
- State Route 51, between Maple St. and Toledo St., Elmore, will be closed for an event on Saturday, July 15. Detour: SR 51 to SR 105 to US 20 to SR 51. Contact the Village of Elmore for more information.
- State Route 51 at State Route 163, Genoa, will experience lane restrictions at the intersection for traffic signal replacement through summer.
- Detour update: State Route 105, between SR 163 and S. Toussaint-Portage Rd., Oak Harbor, is closed for a bridge replacement through August. (Inactive detour: SR 590 to SR 163). Temporary detour through July 14: SR 590 to SR 2 to SR 358.
- State Route 163, between Oak Harbor and SR 590, will experience lane restrictions for resurfacing from July 8 through early September.
- SR 163, between Hurst St. and Maple St., is closed at SR 19 for intersection reconstruction through Friday, July 14. SR 19 is also closed at the intersection. A second closure occurs after the Ottawa County Fair beginning Monday, July 24 through Saturday, July 29.